Midwest Commercial Construction offers the full range of general contracting, in house design/build and project management services. MCC self performs approximately 80% of its work in house while competitively bidding licsensed trades such as electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and fire suppression.
- Full Service Design-Build Industrial, Commercial and Residential General Contractor and Steel Erector
- Self perform 80% of all our work
- Competitively bid all licensed sub trades such as HVAC, Fire Suppression, Plumbing and Electrical
- Turn key construction and development
- Star and American Buildings Franchisee
- “A” Rated ISN Networld Certified Firm
- Industrial and Commercial Facilities Maintenance
- In house Excavation Group
- Value Engineering
- Residential Remodeling and New Construction
- 35 Dialysis Clinics developed for National Renal Alliance
- 40+ McDonalds Restaurants in a 15 state area
- 10 Dollar General retail stores
- Helena Chemical Company design-build dry and wet chemical storage and fertilizer distribution hub
- Tri-County Equipment 13,000 sq. ft. PEMB addition to retail and maintenance building
- Lapeer County Community Mental Health complete renovation of two wings of existing ambulatory medical treatment center and addition of retail pharmacy
- Weyerhauser 2000 sq. ft. interior office remodel
- Imlay City Community Schools design-build two regulation size soccer fields and viewing area
- The Scott’s Company design-build 12,000 sq. ft. PEMB and 25,000 sq. ft. PEMB Canopy
- Gestamp Corporation design-build 40,000 sq. ft. warehouse and assembly area
- Smiledoctors providing real estate development and construction management services for national expansion of state of the art orthodontic clinics
Midwest Commercial Construction, LLC is an active member of ISNetworld. We have centralized our compliance data within ISNetworld and streamlined our reporting process, making it easier to prequalify our company.
Clients such as Pinnacle Foods Group (Vlasic Pickle), The Scotts Company, and Gestamp USA have evaluated Midwest Commercial Construction, LLC through ISNetworld. We have made the following information available to our clients in an electronic format, which is available online 24 hours a day.
Health, Safety, and Environmental Questionnaire, Insurance Certificates, OSHA Forms, Experience Modification Rate (EMR) Letters, Written Health, Safety, and Environmental Programs,
Training Information, Reporting of Hours and Incidents by Month
ISN’s Review and Verification Services (RAVS) verifies and evaluates our health, safety, and procurement information to ensure regulatory and client specific requirements are met.Midwest Commercial Construction is proud to maintain an ‘A’ rating within ISNetworld.
STAR BUILDING SYSTEM FRANCHISEE
MCC is a premiere Star Building Systems pre engineered metal building dealer and erector. Star is a leading manufacturer of custom designed industrial and commercial pre engineered steel buildings. Star Building Systems offers building owners the option to incorporate the use wood, glass, stucco, brick and stone into the state-of-the-art steel framework system to achieve both contemporary design and structural longevity.
A Star Building System is a building system that lasts. If you’re planning a building project and you want security, both in the integrity of your structure and the integrity of your supplier, then Star Building Systems is your first call. At Star, you’re not given parameters. You’re given options, lots of options, regardless of end use. School Buildings. Industrial Buildings. Commercial Buildings. Factories. Warehouse Buildings. Star Building Systems and MCC does it all. Our state-of-the-art metal construction solutions help ensure your building’s longevity.