WHO WE ARE
Midwest Commercial Construction, LLC (MCC) is a full service design-build industrial, commercial and residential general contractor and steel erector. MCC and its employees are well versed in all types of industrial, commercial, medical, multi-family and residential construction and tenant improvement scopes of work. We self perform 90% of all of our work while competitively bidding all sub trades such as HVAC, Fire Suppression, Plumbing and Electrical. In 2014 we added an in house excavation and painting and coatings group. MCC is a Star Building Company franchisee and an “A” rated ISN Networld certified firm.
WHAT WE DO
MCC offers full design services, including architectural, engineering (Structural, Plumbing, Mechanical and Electrical) fire suppression design, site planning, and finally value engineering. We have the capability of taking your project from concept to turn key walking you through every step of the process from design and permitting to construction and final occupancy. Our business participation model changes to meet the client’s goals and requests. MCC works on a fixed bid, time and material, or time and material with a cap basis to suit each individual clients needs.
WHY CHOOSE US
To deliver high-quality, cost-effective projects on schedule by employing and supporting motivated, flexible, and focused teams. We value the importance of our relationships and will continue to remain fair and true in our dealings with all employees, clients, vendors, and partners. Our clients count on our dependability, our drive, and our integrity. We take great pride in our accomplishments and build on them every day.
- We self perform 80% of all our work while competitively bidding all sub trades
- Employ 22 full-time trades people
- Full-time office staff of 4; including 2 estimators
- 20 hour OSHA safety training for each employee annually
- EMR Rate of .840
- We can adapt to the specific needs of our clients through various procurement services, i.e., construction management, design-build, traditional
- general contractor and pre-construction services
- We design projects that are completed on time and on budget
- 13,000 sq. ft office, shop and yard complex
- “A” Rated ISN certified firm
Midwest Commercial Construction, LLC. was formed in 2007 and is owned and operated by Gregory Dennis. Mr. Dennis brings a wide range of experience and passion for construction to Midwest. He has achieved solid results for his clients as a Construction Project Manager, Superintendant and Estimator; managing projects from inception to completion, understanding cost management, value engineering, project scheduling, pay application, resolving project problems, owner needs, subcontractor issues and comprehensive understanding of the complete construction cycle.
- Owner Midwest Commercial Construction, LLC
- Director of Real Estate and Construction, National Renal Alliance
- Development Manager, Dollar General Corp.
- Real Estate Representative/Consultant, McDonalds Restaurant Corp, Nashville, TN
- Juris Doctor, Michigan State University
- MBA: Finance
- B.S. Building Construction Management